Page 39

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 39

Post by Alexandr Korol »

2.1 My reflections

When it was conveyed to me that the mechanisms were located in Tsarskoye Selo, I instantly felt like they were pieces of the puzzle. And the guardians will only pass on the keys when they hear the correct password. And it feels like they’re expecting to pass them on to me, but they themselves do not know why. It’s like I’m the only one who knows. There are still fanatics who write a lot of books and talk about such things as I am talking about now. They talk from the point of view of fairy tales – illusions; they do not have a real basis on which to rely. But I have it. I hope you understand?

How appropriate my last name is Korol – King. It’s as if it was all planned, calculated, and thought out from beginning to end. But in fact, I didn’t think anything over. It just happened. And then you think, “Wow, everything’s coming together!”. And then you remember, No, it’s all random. That’s the paradox.

When Valentina told me, “You are at home, you are at home now,” suddenly, a woman with a child passed by and said loudly on the phone, “You are at home.” Valentina looked at me and smiled: “You see, Alex, I tell you “you are at home.” I feel like I am somehow connected with this whole realm. I then compared this with the Romanov family and, with our tsars, and with St. Petersburg. But maybe we are talking about the time in general, maybe from the very beginning. It’s like it’s all mine or like I’m being given something to remember. This is all so strange. After all, no one really knows who I am. It’s up to me to understand who I am, not for someone else to tell me. I hope you understand?

It’s the same when I share information with you. I like to reason, analyze, and then let you draw your own conclusion. I was a victim of these circumstances, in the good sense of the word. But believe me, it was hard. Thankfully, it’s easier now. But ten years ago, it was hard. But you can’t run away from your destiny. It was 2012, and I was twenty years old. Everything was the way it had to be.

“They” don’t care about the domestic stuff. People worry about it, of course, and that’s what makes us human, but for “Them,” the main thing is essence.