Page 95

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 95

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Chapter 5

I had to take some time off and take a break. You needed a break, too. I just saw the number 16:16 on the clock. I know many of you are interested in numbers and see particular numbers everywhere. There is a difference when a person is fixated on his favorite numbers, for example, 20:20, and he sees them everywhere. He sees these numbers because he is gripped by them. One can fixate on anything. Actually, most people are fixated on something depending on the prism of their soul and if their soul has more sins or virtues. That is why people’s attention is drawn to particular things, people, and subjects. What I am talking about is paradoxical moments. I wrote about them in my book “Paradox.” I described strange feelings and odd signs as if they were outside of your control. I observed that people have confused these two experiences throughout the past ten years. Imagine this. I was writing my book “Paradox” for ten years and gave examples. Naturally, many people responded that they saw the same thing. People were contacting me on social media and telling stories about their experiences. I didn’t have that many readers back then, and I read those stories. I clearly saw that what they saw were illusions because they wanted some fairy tale in their lives. They didn’t make it up because they didn’t understand the point. It is the same thing that if I saw some unusual bird, you would write that you also saw a unique bird. Most importantly, there is a difference. For example, it is impossible to see a white peacock three times in one day in separate situations. When it really happens, you feel a whistling in your ears. I told you many times that you need to see the difference and not confuse one thing with another. For example, if you think of London and see an article in a newspaper that mentions London, it is not a sign. Even if you saw a mention of London for a second time, it’s still not enough. It must be so evident and bizarre that you understand someone is trying to tell you something. Do you understand? If my friend, who has never been abroad, messages me that he is in London, and I am holding a book about London in my hand, and I get a phone call from a British number, it is strange. What I am trying to do is to prepare you for what I am about to say. I never told you about this before because it is too simple for me, like a kindergarten level. There are days when I look at the clock and see 14:14, 15:15, or 16:16. To clarify, I will add that if you see it twice or even three times,