Page 96

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 96

Post by Alexandr Korol »

it means nothing -just a coincidence. If you see it six, seven, or eight times, and not just today, but yesterday and tomorrow, then you think, what is it? I am revealing more information about it lately. Now I understand what it meant. I had many paradoxes in my life, but I am talking specifically about the game of numbers now. When the Spirit entered me, he highlighted it. He showed me the numbers. Why these numbers? Because they are like a reflection in the mirror. It is following me everywhere because I am in the Spirit all the time now. At least I am cooled down now. Imagine I get my phone and prepare to write, and when I open it, I see 16:16 for the fourth time during the day. I was waiting for my mind to cool down to continue writing. I needed a moment to digest everything and keep writing on human vibrations, so to speak. So I can explain it in a way you understand.

It happened. It was what I had been waiting for since the time I was in my very early conscious state. Well, I’m not waiting. I didn’t have a choice. Let’s start in order. I wrote an “Alternative History” book. Four people are editing and working on it. Suddenly, I realized that I had forgotten about the table of contents. I completely forgot about it. I had a draft, but in order to polish it, I had to read the entire book all over again. So I read it. What is fascinating is that I never read my books, and any books in general. So, I read my book “Alternative History” for the first time. When I read it, I also read about the rest of the history before this year – what impacted me, why I became different, and I had a lot of revelations. So, when I was reading the book with the purpose of working on the table of contents, I saw everything from a different angle. Everything is completely different. It was so much deeper that I had shortness of breath, and everything around me was blurry. I didn’t understand what it was. At some point, I was utterly baffled, and at some point, I clearly understood who I was. I knew the whole time, but knowing and acknowledging is a big difference. Deep acknowledgment is something else. So, I realized who I am. That was the moment when I saw the whole mosaic, and the picture was complete. Everything I knew and said since I was a child and everything added throughout my entire life consolidated in one. I had many discoveries and revelations, which were not contradictory to one another and previous information. So, something that was added a couple of days ago was a part of a large picture that was still incomplete.