Page 100

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 100

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Second, you feel no fear, tension, or crazy confidence inside. Faith and assurance. It is as if everything around you has lost value, and you see everything from the outside. Remember that it is a huge responsibility, and you may fall at any time. If you connect to the dark force and do shady things, your light will turn off, and you will connect to an opposite source, to the darkness. That side of the world where people are angry, tense, and insecure. It is your choice which side to choose. A new time, a new world, is when people feel faith and confidence instead of fear and anger. There will be new values, perceptions of time, flavors, sounds, and everything else. It is a new world, and it is forming now.
I said the same thing to Big Alexander. I messaged him, “Congratulations!” Then we got on the phone, and you know what? It is fascinating, but he still knows more than I do. Who is he? I asked him straightforwardly, and he didn’t answer. I asked him this for the first time, but he didn’t give me an answer. He was telling me things before I said anything. I was just about to tell him something, and he would say, “You feel this and that.” I told him, “Aleksander, I am in euphoria now from all the revelations, but you already know everything. Who are you?” He said it was his mission to protect and guide me. Probably, he is not human. Some people pass this path, and there are aliens. And now we know who aliens are – they are people who already passed the entire course. They have an entirely new world that I will be building now. Their world has different times, different values, and different technologies. Maybe he is from there and lives here as a person. You used to think of aliens as humanoids. Maybe there are some humanoids in different dimensions, but God created a man to be like himself, so he has the same physical qualities as I am. This is also very interesting.
So we discussed the moment that the teacher above was me. I’m old there and still young here. He said we would switch positions; he would become young, and I would become old. And I will grow my younger version. So, what will happen? I am supposed to gather people, and there will be a new era and civilization with new values. Don’t imagine some humanoids there. Everything will stay the same. It will be just a new world of love and kindness without sins and diseases. The Earth will be the same and sound as it was. It will be a new, incredible world with many new advanced technologies because all these inventions are in me. So we will use these new technologies and everything we have there to return