Page 103

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 103

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Something terrible will happen, and many people will die. Only those who have a sparkle in their hearts like me will survive, of course. I thought it might happen gradually, not at once, and it is somehow related to cataclysms. It is probably associated with the formula I discovered now. I must create a new world organically, which should happen naturally, without any miracles, according to earthly laws. Next, I saw a future where I saved people with some technology when disasters started happening. It would be some portal or spaceship that will move people somewhere. We might still live here, and there will be no nature, or it will be different. There will be robots, spaceships, and advanced technologies, not all over the world but in some particular territories. In my vision, there was just one continent on the planet. This was the future I saw, and I was so frightened because I realized how much-suffering people would have to go through. I didn’t understand whether to write about it, so I asked Big Alexander. I told him all of the above and told him:

– Do you know that there will be cataclysms in the world, which is inevitable?
– Well, yes, it will be, as you said, Alex. It must happen for people to wake up, and all evil oligarchs must vanish. The world must cleanse itself from their presence. But people are good, and they should be safe.
– Is it so? Good people will be safe indeed because I am already in the future. I do not doubt it. However, I saw not a cataclysm but a nuclear war.
– You saw a nuclear war?
– I saw that our Earth turned into Mars.
– Alex, please understand that there are many versions of the future. If you didn’t see other scenarios, please look again. However, this particular version you saw depends on you.
– What do you mean?
– A catastrophe is inevitable if you don’t stop the war by communicating with everyone. But this is your mission. Why would you come here then?
– To help everyone.
– Exactly! There will be no nuclear war. But you must make peace with everyone; otherwise, it is possible. But this is your decision.
– How can I make peace with everyone? I am frightened to even talk about myself.