Page 102

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 102

Post by Alexandr Korol »

The past three years were the most challenging time I endured and withstood. It was gruesome. I was at the edge. So what happened a couple of days ago was my birthday, so you would understand. Now, I can speak freely. The struggle is over. There will be a new level, but it will be different because God is in me, and I am God. It doesn’t mean that I can relax, first of all. Second, it doesn’t mean that everything will swell. The entire world would want to destroy me now. This is expected. Look how cruel the world is. But this is later. I will tell you everything in order.
When I had a revelation that I am God, and God is in me, and He is God in the future, I saw a picture that I didn’t understand at first. I always saw that Russia would have a promising future, which I described in my books. I always said that Russia would have some kind of monarchy like the Russian Empire used to be, and people there would be kind. I believe Russia has the future because it has the great city of St. Petersburg and was born there for a reason. I had a powerful vision and understanding that something terrible would happen in the world. It must be something really disastrous for people to wake up. What else was then? I was very young, sitting at night, listening to music, and went into a meditative state of mind – I call it the “opening of a channel.” The Spirit entered me and told me that I was an angel and came here for work, not for fun, and everything around me, including my parents, were just circumstances created purposely for me. The Spirit showed me the future and the number 23. I thought something would happen when I turned 23, but actually, it was 2023. I felt then what I feel now, in 2023, and the entire world would talk about me. Everyone is in some shock – there are no thoughts, and you feel like you are under the water. He showed me all of the above, and I saw myself somewhere where no one sees me. I remember it vividly even now. People tried to convince me that I made it up and pictured me as some villain. They repeatedly told me that it was all made up and I was an evil person. I will talk more about angry people. It is a very amusing topic because Big Alexander mentioned a few times that I should spare them. He said it is my choice what will happen to people.
I saw the future. I saw the cataclysms, and I saw a nuclear war. It was terrifying. I was afraid to write about it. I understand that nuclear war is possible. This is how the planet will turn into Mars, and everything will be burned. It looked like nothing would survive, and I saw a picture like in a post-apocalyptic movie.