Page 110

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 110

Post by Alexandr Korol »

temptation of the Internet, left their hometowns, and went to Moscow, where they are doing who knows what. They could’ve stayed with the family and continued family craftsmanship or shepherdship.
I need to fix this problem. I will ask the top leaders to take care of this situation. I will tell them to get rid of the drugs, cigarettes, and narcotics as a priority. All this crap must go right away. We have to come to a minimalist lifestyle in a good way.
The new matrix in the new world is arranged so that everything is in one version. Same as me, I am one. A current primitive world that is degrading has a huge dispersed matrix, where you are just one-hundredth or even one-thousandth of one soul. When you go to the store now, you see an enormous selection of clothes and bedding. There are twenty-five different brands with fifty options of fabrics and colors. In this society, when everything is so multiplied and perverted. You go to the store, and there are millions of food choices, and you don’t know what to buy. It shouldn’t be like this. It purposely feeds our sins. It should not be this way.
All these evil people must be caught. This 25% may go against me; they are in real power now. Do you know what a demon is? It is the media and press who bully and manipulate people nowadays. Who are they promoting? They don’t promote good people. They promote all sorts of dirt. They endorse sinful and greedy people. That 25% have occupied all social media platforms, which is growing. This growing number includes people who were modest, kind, and, ok, penniless but happy. Now, they have become greedy, brazen, and shameless. There are more and more people like that. They will all become extinct if they don’t repent and pray for forgiveness. I hope at least half of these people wake up and repent. And let the tsunami wash away the rest of them.
I don’t know how it will be done. Big Alexander always tells me I don’t need to do anything. He said I am not a warrior. I have to write. People should see whether it is worth it for them to read my books or not. My mission is negotiations and advisory. I want to give consultations to the entire world. I always wanted it. I prefer large scale because the questions I got from the readers on social media were too petty.