Page 111

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 111

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I’ll add something else to satisfy your mind and explain how it works. Aliens, who are angels, are people who passed everything here and live in another world and dimension where I am the boss. They can help me because they rule everything and can put things in order. Then I don’t need to do anything. I don’t have to meet the top leaders or do anything else. One of them may be one of the top leaders. Some people are an extension of me. Many people are fragments of me: politicians or movie directors with a spark in their hearts. They will activate when they read my book and understand who I am. They will start feeling it and do anything I tell them to do. Those people can turn off social media if they have the authority or produce a movie or a show based on my book. This may be what is going to happen. It may be stretched to ten years or happen very soon – within a year or even sooner.
I was discussing the Bible’s Book of Revelations with my associate. I couldn’t read it lately because I was experiencing the same thing that the character from the movie “The Matrix” felt when he was connected to the device and received loads of knowledge and skills like martial arts. In my case, the knowledge was different. I was digesting it and just came out from that experience. My associate was reading the Book of Revelations during this time. Since I have a matrix inside and know and understand everything, I can decipher anything. I told him:

– Did you notice there is a mention of the seven seals first, then the seven bowls, and then the seven angels blowing the trumpets?
– Alex, so there will be that many events happening in the world?
– You don’t understand how the world is arranged. These are the same events. There will be seven of them, but you see – they are from different angles.
– Really?!
– Yes. This is how everything works. I see every one of you this way now.
– This is mindblowing! – he reads again and says, – Listen, it is the same essence indeed. Just the cover is different.
– Of course.
– Didn’t you understand that my book, “Alternative History”, is written similarly? All other books as well. Just for different churches, which means for different people. The essence is the same.