Page 114

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 114

Post by Alexandr Korol »

The 25% who own social media will publicly condemn me and say that I am an antichrist and evil. They will point at me and say, “Look at him! He has tattoos all over! Look, here is a photo of him with a cigarette!” They will use all kinds of dirty tricks. I will have to wait until they all drown in the ocean. There will be next who will replace them, and they will also vanish. The entire Earth will shake until people are fed up and say, “Let’s get rid of all these bloggers and influencers and social media. Otherwise, there will not be much left on Earth soon.” This is one version of the events. Perhaps 25%, the demons will think I am dumb and offer me some bribe, like power or something else. They don’t understand that I went through all the temptations and need nothing except for the notebook, pen, and music. It always frightened greedy and sinful people. When I crossed paths with some oligarchs, it was the most that made them tense. They felt that there was a power in me and they couldn’t manipulate, influence, bribe, or buy me. They were intimidated by me.