Page 112

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 112

Post by Alexandr Korol »

It turns out that every event mentioned in the Bible’s Revelation several times, like seven bowls, seven trumpets, or seven seals are opened, is the same event dispersed into three versions because every nation, which is soul, will perceive it individually. Some will understand the first version, others will comprehend the second, and some will get the third. Do you understand? This is deciphering the Bible from the scientific point of view. This is how it disperses and looks like for everything.
What other discoveries did I have? When you watch “Interstellar” by Christopher Nolan now, you will see it from a different angle. You will see that a person went through the black hole and entered a different world. He got into the version where he was trying to reach his daughter. This is all true and real. Same as the movie “King Arthur: Legend of the Sword .”A man lived as a regular person and didn’t know who he was. The evil king discovers that the real king will come soon and starts killing men to destroy the future king. The real king appears, and the false king is devastated. The new, real King Arthur is a regular guy and doesn’t want to be a king, but it is his fate, the same as mine. People who were waiting for him, the mage, started helping him and saving him. They support and advise him. He began to remember who he was. This is what happened and keeps happening to me. What is supposed to happen will happen. This is the only version. It will look random to people, but it has already happened in the future. All movies like “Stargate” and “John Carter” I was talking about and giving you hints when I was not sure if I could talk about it or not. Time travel is real. All prophecies on the Internet are a little distorted by people and tied to some events, but you can read them and see that they all confirm what is happening to me and will keep happening. Just remember that every person has a particular degree of development, and each will see different versions, as the Bible says. The essence is the same, but some people will see one version, and others will see another. That is why the prophecies might seem different, but the essence is the same.
Who created all the prophecies about a new king that would rule Russia? Me, who is up there. This is very simple – me, who is here now. People argued with me before, saying, “Alex, how can you believe the Bible? It is rewritten many times, and it is false.” I said, “How is this possible? If God exists and He is Almighty, then the only thing that is real is the Bible. It can only be touched