Page 121

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 121

Post by Alexandr Korol »

me is dispersed into seven angels. Each of those angels also has a message. I was digging into the Book of Revelations and determining the boundaries of the versions it discusses. At the end of the Book of Revelations, many versions of the same event exist. We were looking for the beginning and the end of each. It is not one story; there are many stories there, and we are looking for the margins of each story. Another amusing thing – I called Big Alexander and told him:

– Wait. I saw a particular future before our conversation. I saw that I built some technologies, and there will be cataclysms. Then you told me that it is possible that nothing will happen. That I will save everyone, and the future is super bright. Then you said to me that I must cross and go somewhere. How should I understand it? The Bible has multiple versions.

Do you know how we spoke? I will give you an example of our conversion. Imagine this:

– Can I watch movies?
– Yes, you can.
– Okay. Also, just a thought. Since I am the chosen one – can I smoke cigarettes and eat whatever I want?
– Sure. Of course, you can. You are the chosen one.
– Well, I think I can’t watch movies. I must take care of many things.
– Of course, Alex, of course.
– Listen, I think I must keep a healthy diet and eat right.
– Indeed, Alex, we told you many times you should eat healthy.
– Wait, you just said to me that I can eat whatever. It doesn’t matter because I am the chosen one.
– Of course, I told you so, remember?

I am just giving you a simplified example of our conversation. We discussed the ending and its versions, and he replied “yes” to everything. I mentioned one version, and he confirmed it, then another version, and he agreed. Then I said,” No, this version we just discussed is impossible and has no logic.” And he responded, “Yes, no logic here.” Then I say, “Wait, you said it was correct