Page 122

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 122

Post by Alexandr Korol »

yesterday.” And he goes, “Yes, I said it yesterday.” This is how he responded to everything. I realized that he can’t tell me. I realized that the choice is open, and it is mine. Everyone is waiting for me to make the choice, imagine? I must make a choice. This is the first story. Also, I am researching the margins of the stories in the Book of Revelations.
Next is about the numbers. I didn’t want to write much about it because it is very tempting for people. It is a trap for the mind, and people love games with numbers. However, I think it is important to tell you about it because, imagine, I was just thinking about whether I should write about it or not, and I took my phone and saw 16:16 on the screen again. I have a person who is close to me. Not an associate from my team, but a close person who follows me in life. He sent me screenshots of numbers like 2:2, 5:5, 16:16, and 18:18. This person doesn’t know what I am writing about now and hasn’t discussed any of that with me lately, and he sent me the message:

– Listen, Alex, something extraordinary is happening. I see numbers like 10:10 or 2:2 every day. Can you please explain what is happening?

His question hints that it signifies the beginning of all beginnings. Something has started, and it is happening. This new world and, therefore, there are these numbers. So he asked me what it meant. The point is I understand the next layer. It means this person is also connected to what I am connected to. It is proof that he also has the seal of God. My seal. It is the seal of God above, but in essence, I put the seal through my information and my book because this person is aware of the story I told you. When a person sees mirrored numbers at least five times a day, it is a sign that he is safe. He can sleep peacefully because the seal of God is on him. It means that he is connected, and it also means that the world turned upside down. There is a mirror with two slides – dark and light. As I mentioned, hell and heaven are both here. When you disconnect from the frequency of society and evil and connect to God, you enter the frequency of heaven. This is how it happens. You don’t need a spaceship. As if everything turned upside down.
  • Please read a Wikipedia article about the Last Judgment.