Page 126

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 126

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I noticed that no one could see or recognize me when I was young and in the Spirit. I experienced many miracles on that frequency when I was in the Spirit. But as soon as I meet with other people, the miracles disappear. I would shift into his materialistic world, where other people could see me, and the police could stop me like anyone else and search me for drugs. I didn’t understand how it was possible because my world didn’t have any of that. I realized that I connected to the world of my friend. I panicked and started avoiding the worlds of other people. It was one of the reasons I stayed away from other people. Later, I began to travel carefully between the frequencies. When I called Big Alexander and told him about it, he warned me that there are worlds with troubles and told me to be careful. It was the time when all frequencies unraveled for me. I lived on many different frequencies. The transition between the worlds was like this: I stepped into the corridor when I disconnected from the old frequency. I called it “corridor” then. It is a state of “zero” from which you connect to any other world of your choice. It was enough for me to know one element of that frequency to connect. If I got a bike or a music track, it would be enough for me to find the elements with the same code. When I listen to the song, I connect to a different frequency and world. There is me as a person. But there is something above or around you, like external eyes, looking through you from the top left corner behind you. And the degree to which the angle of the view pivots and changes. This is a switch between the frequencies. When I used music for transitions, I noticed that when I listen to a travel playlist, I feel one mood and have particular desires and thoughts. You want entirely different things than before. You want other clothes and different movies. Your perspective is altogether different. Even the time is different because different worlds have different times. These are rhythms and algorithms. Algorithms are the distance and time of the light travel. I wrote in my book about the events when people physically experienced the transition from hell to heaven. They find themselves in a different world when they leave the house and go outside. The street and the driveway are the same, but the smell is different, as if the focus of his attention had changed. The good and the bad exist at the same time. However, it depends on what side you see. It depends on your attention and the frequency you are in. Do you see? This is very unusual.