Page 128

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 128

Post by Alexandr Korol »

What is fascinating is that we are present in all the worlds. This isn’t easy to comprehend with the human intellect because you perceive everything in 3D. The point is that I noticed when I was on some frequency for two years and left for another one, then returned to a previous one, where I spent two years, I returned to the same spot I went from. This is a paradox. The layers are so thin and invisible that you see this entire world. You all know the president and rock stars. But you don’t understand that there are two different worlds. You may guess, but the point is that those worlds are blocked from you. You can’t get there. Your world is what you interact with. You can see many people but only meet those in your world. People outside of your world will not see you. You can’t reach them. This is how it works. Interesting, right?

All rituals, spells, and curses of all times are based on it. I think everything was done based on this knowledge. I wrote about it ten or fifteen years ago. If I take elements of the frequency of hell and surround you with them – you will connect to that frequency and have troubles. This is how it works. You won’t even notice it. You will be physically present in the same world, go to school or work, and have the same friends and family. But it is like you wake up and things are different. The light in your apartment is different, and your mood has changed. Your choices and the algorithm of your actions will be different. Your preferences and activities will be not from your previous frequency but from the new frequency that you connected to today. It turns out that if some evil person surrounds you with five elements from the negative frequency, you will tune in to other vibrations and start seeing all dark and negative things. You will have dark thoughts, and your reaction will be different. You are the same but from a different angle of perception. Then, you will experience certain events and attract people and events from the negative frequency.
I also wrote about what I noticed when I met other people. When I am alone and in the “cosmic” state of mind, it is my “heaven”. This is when the Spirit is in me, and I’m on His frequency. No diseases exist; I feel insane confidence, faith, and joy. I could stay there for two months, and everything would be swell. But as soon as I meet with someone, I would notice that the confidence is lower and the brightness is turned down. As if the lower the frequency, the less light is around. Everything is darker and duller. You start thinking differently.