Page 133

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 133

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Another exciting piece of information I discovered is about the five associates of Lenin. Here, I have a connection with Lenin and his Mausoleum again. There are so many revelations about this topic I am not sure if I should even talk about it.
Big Alexander told me I would write many more books after completing “Alternative History”. This book is like a conquest of consciousness because it reveals the structure of the world, God, and everything at all. So, there will be more books as guidance on the new era, new matrix, and new frequency – instruction manual on righteousness life. While working on the book, I will share more materials with you. The new materials are about the future.
  • Movies to watch:
    “The Admiral”, 2008
    “Grigoriy R”, TV drama, 2014
I am watching the “Grigoriy R” series about Rasputin. Remember I mentioned this character when I said I love the “Anastasia” animation movie? They showed Rasputin as an evil character there. It is excellent that they made a drama series that displays the truth and how people lied about Rasputin. I recommend watching it because you will witness how everything happens in my life. Everything they show about Rasputin and the sleazy, jealous, and despicable people around him who attacked and tried to destroy him is what I live with every day. You can observe the cause and effect of people’s behavior. Why cruel people act as they do, and how they go crazy. That’s why I don’t help anyone and have no friends and relationships. People are angry and ready to make things up about me. If I walked a dog outside, people would scream that I was kicking the dog. If I meet a friend with a child, and people see it – they would call me a pedophile right away. There is a colossal warfare between good and evil. They show in the “Agora” movie how people were cruel and viciously crucified Jesus. Same thing with Rasputin. Jealous people tried to frame him all the time. They show how priests come to Rasputin and threaten him because they lost parishioners who used to donate money to the church. They also show how women badmouthed him because some were jealous that he was closer to others. I hope all these evil people will vanish soon.