Page 132

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 132

Post by Alexandr Korol »

There are more secrets unveiled. I am reading “Alternative History” repeatedly and growing even more. I see how everything is arranged. My development process goes only through this book now. Therefore, while you read this book, the information unravels even more.
There was a second messenger, Lyubov (Love), whom I met near the Vladimirskaya Church in 2010. She told me that I needed to learn about the church. I told her:

– I visited every single church, don’t you know?
– You don’t understand. You need to know it from the inside.

I understood it literally as a materialistic person in society. I started cognizing it from the inside the next day. As you remember, I started working at the church and learned about it. But I realize now that they were talking about another church. When I passed the places of power, what happened next? They embedded me into society for ten years! Of course, I had some miracles, but I was rooted in society all those years. Society, especially in Russia, since I am Russian, is church! A church is a congregation of people and, obviously, believers. You can also look at it in a way that I am sending the message to seven angels, which are seven countries or seven religions. Do you understand? To know the church means to know people. Perhaps it was done so I would understand how to groom and educate people. And you know what? I entirely cognized the church and almost had PTSD after that. I don’t want to go there again. People are outraged there. I have absolute knowledge about society and finally got out of it. But still, it is not over yet.

What was happening next in my story? I called Big Alexander and he told me I would do business and succeed. What he meant was that I would dive into society and launch businesses. This is what the messenger meant by the church. So I got into church. See how it unveils from all sides? In the same way, as I mentioned earlier, a symbol in the riddle may have different meanings and work several times. The sign on a map was the Church of St. Peter and St. Paul, as well as my place in Karelia. Also, the numbers were codes in the places of power and latitude and longitude in Karelia.