Page 41

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 41

Post by Alexandr Korol »

3. The story about making of St.Petersburg

I started looking for other elements since it turned out there were some things I hadn’t yet drawn. We continued the same line that I told you about earlier. From New Holland to the Church of Peter and Paul, and continued to track it even further down. We began to look to the left and to the right side. Everything was mirroring, confirming this as the place of power. And it wasn’t long before the symbol of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life came into view. The so-called “thirty- two paths to God.” In this symbol, there are ten dots, and Twenty-two lines pass through these points. We did not draw this from our minds. It naturally manifested on the paper as we continued to work. It was not exactly like it is on the Internet, but similar enough. And after everything that had happened, it felt like we were encountering the original. I hope you understand?

So I’m telling you about the Masons. You can Google it and come to your own conclusions. Read about Kabbalah, Read about the Tree of Life. I did the same. Later, I met with Big Alexander; I don’t remember this moment very well. But I know that then I asked him a question:

– It is strange that when I was in meditation, I only saw my future up until the age of twenty-three. Am I going to die?
– No. You will just be different.
– Different how? Will no one recognize me?
– No, everyone will know you. But you will be different. You will see your future. Just not right now.

He said that people would follow me. As well as other things I said:

– The people are so bad in Russia. We need to make it right, make it good.
– To change the world, everyone must die. You can’t change people. You need to do everything from scratch.

He also said that there should be many deaths. But a few people would survive. And that these people will follow me. Hearing this sent me too far into space;