Page 135

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 135

Post by Alexandr Korol »

The Spirit is something third. It was always present in my life, but I didn’t discuss it until 2019. I wrote about it in 2011 in the draft book “Path” and then stopped because of the people. Angry people were threatening me when I was young, only 20, and wanted to kill me. Those kinds of people have the impulse. Same who killed Jesus. They are thieves and murderers. If you watch the series about Grigoriy Rasputin, it is shown very well there.

Why am I talking about it? This is an entire labyrinth, the meaning of all and the essence of essence. As I understand it is a mechanism, a key. You have to read all three sections to achieve tremendous growth. You must understand these three pillars first. Two base pillars and a third. This is crucial. I am doing everything to prepare you for it, don’t worry. If you want to learn the entire world of the heart, you must read the books from the frequency of the heart, then “Alternative History”, then all books from the heart frequency again. Same with the mind. You must read all books from the mind frequency, then “Alternative History”, then all books from the mind frequency again. I am preparing instructions and books now. This is incredible!
What is also interesting is that I am reading all my books. I ran out of paper because I can write but can’t read digitally and must print all the materials. I have to read “Alternative History” first, and then I will read all my books chronologically. As I said, this is a completive year. Everything must come to one. A very unique year indeed.

I am looking at my books which I have never read, so you know. I realize that I will be shocked. Seriously, I am already shocked and almost shaking. It is breathtaking because my earliest books from 2008 have the same information I am conveying now. Everything is the same. How is it possible? I wrote back then that the book is alive and whoever will read it will feel strange. I was just 18! Naturally, people were asking me how a youngster could know everything. True, I was a youngster then. And I understand that an eighteen-year-old doesn’t know anything, but I already knew. It turns out that all the books I wrote without the mind are drafts describing the sensations. Those were “Other World”, “Holy Fool” and so on. Those drafts were one of the extreme aspects of “Alternative History”. My books “Corridor” and “Adam and Eve in Society” are another