Page 137

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 137

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and others? The Spirit divided between them, especially Plekhanov. “They” guided them. “They” are not people, and “They” created the entire Earth. Don’t think about pretending to be Freemasons, and it is not about them. It is those who the Bible is about. Our planet and all laws are enforced by “Them”. I said in 2010, when I was young that Jesus was a project. The Spirit was talking through me and said that it was a project. A person was born, and “They” guided him. He knew that people would kill him, and it was necessary for people to have faith. It was “Them” whenever a person had a significant role. There were many people. They were light at some times and dark at others. All of them – dark and light are from God. That’s why the dark ones were so powerful because they are also from God.
“They” have a plan and control time. “They” are in the future, the past, and everywhere, do you understand? “They” have everything under control. It is possible that I died five times already, and they corrected it by coming beforehand and saving me. It is possible. This is how they correct everything. We will never know. All intraterrestrial encounters were also “Them”. We think of it as a miracle, but it is a technology for “Them”. It is as we were in medieval times, and we would be shocked if we saw a lighter. We could be frightened by the solar eclipse and think that someone ate the Sun. This is how we perceive God, natural phenomena, and aliens. Everything is under their control. I don’t know why I have this information. “They” gave it to me to tell you. I don’t understand the purpose.
I am taking notes for myself. Maybe I must write about it in my new book, or perhaps I can’t write about it because the level of initiation is very high. Since no one told me to be quiet, I think it is ok to write about it.
Another thing I realized was the information that “They” can postpone the Apocalypse, or they already did. Big Alexander also confirmed it. Do you understand that “They” are the ones who produce it? Big Alexander could agree or disagree with me, but the point is that it is never a coincidence. “They” decide what to do and launch. “They” choose whether the volcano should erupt, meteorite fall, or nuclear war start. They arrange everything. “They” can do one way or another, but they have a goal and scenario.
Now, we have a version that I am a character like Lenin. I will have to fulfill some role for people, and I don’t belong to myself. When I do something