Page 143

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 143

Post by Alexandr Korol »

But why would I say it? I would respond this way to learn everything from them for the next couple of years, gain power, collect all networking sources, and then launch my mission and fulfill my role. Become a leader of Russia and reign. Maybe this is what will happen, but it is one of the versions.

Another version is that I will not connect to them, or they will not reach out. Perhaps I will not send them this book at all, which is beneficial for someone since Big Alexander is suggesting it. He might be on my side, I don’t know. It is all thinly veiled. I might just sell my condo and invest several hundred thousand dollars to distribute the book. I will go all-in, sell everything, and use all the money to support the distribution of the book all over Russia and the entire world. They might try to destroy or imprison me, and I don’t care. Maybe I will create a revolutionary storm in people’s consciousness, and God will make something in the world. Perhaps this is how it will happen, and I don’t know. Maybe no one in the world will know about me. Perhaps the masons contact me and say, “Okay, you may publish your book. It is great that you said that it is a novel. You will rule from now on, and we will cooperate with you. You and us will work together, be like a Rockefeller, and have some role in society. What would you like to do?” I would say, for example, “I want to control the Internet, media, social networks, and TV. I want to work with everything related to the mood of people.” They will say, “Okay.” So, I will join the Boards of Directors of all media companies and open my own. They will invest money in my company. I will produce movies and animated movies based on all my books in English and distribute them all over the world. I will prohibit a lot of atrocities from spreading online. I will make a revolution of the Internet and put everything in order. However, I will be a regular person in society. When I give the interviews, I will say, “I wrote a novel, and it was published abroad. People from the movie industry, directors, and producers were interested in it, and that’s how we met. How do I know Rockefeller? We reached out to them for the financing of the book because they liked it, too. I am a regular writer working on the second volume of my book, “Alternative History – 2”. That is all. When you mention to anyone that I am some kind of freemason or tell the yellow press that this is all a conspiracy and we are reptilians, no one will believe you. I will be an ordinary guy.