Page 144

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 144

Post by Alexandr Korol »

There is a third, most unpleasant version. No one reaches out. I distribute my book on all platforms, but no one reads it, and people are not interested. There are no cataclysms. I don’t know what to do. I understand that all of it is an illusion, and nothing happens. By May, a certain number of English-speaking readers will read and like “Alternative History” and form a group of followers on my social media. It would be the same as it happened with me and my books “Answer” and “Path” but on a global level. I will have ten thousand readers and announce a presentation conference that will bring me a million dollars. I will open a company, obtain citizenship, and continue writing my books in English. I will tell people that I am Aleksandr Korol, and I used to experience bizarre adventures, but they were illusional. Based on that fantastic story, I wrote a novel and bought penthouses in London and New York. Now, I am making a movie based on the book, which I financed with the money I got from the conference. This is how I will live. It is another side to look at from the angle of the mind.

The last information Big Alexander and Mystic-old man spoke of was that everything is postponed to 2024. They said that the events I am waiting for will be in 2024. I mean events like a meteorite, volcano, or the arrival of an interterrestrial spaceship. Something like that. Again, who is postponing? Why? How do they know – it is unclear. One thing he firmly said is that I shouldn’t go to Russia. Something terrible will happen there. It is strange, and how does he know it? How bad? When? All unclear. First, he said it would be September or October. He said there will be several events in October and then another in December. What will happen – unclear. He said everyone was scared and panicking. Who is “everyone”? His masonic friends? I don’t know, but he said they miscalculated something and feared a volcanic eruption because time has become faster. It means that there is something masons can do and there is something they can’t. So God is higher than them? There is something God does, and it is out of their control. They don’t have a leader like Rockefeller anymore. They planned to put some family members, but I appeared as a successor. Interesting story. How does this inheritance work? Why am I a successor of this power? Why me? It is unclear.
What is next? Mystic-old man said that it was an illusion that something would happen in Russia and that I couldn’t go there. He said it is artificially orchestrated