Page 152

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 152

Post by Alexandr Korol »

to relinquish power to me. Interesting story. He said that we have time since everything is postponed till 2024. What is postponed? I don’t understand. He said there would be no Messiah. This is not relevant anymore and must be called different. He said there will be a new leader next year. And that it is postponed till 2024. Who delayed, and what was postponed? Well, Big Alexander is not God. I am reading and deciphering the Book of Revelations, and there is a message that people can’t interpret about the arrival of the Lamb, Son of God. There are many versions. As if he is fighting someone, then he is not. There is a throne, and there is no throne. First, he looks one way, then another. All of these are versions, and I am also choosing them now. It is calm before the storm. No one knows how it will be. I don’t know whether God will decide for me or if He wants me to decide. Seriously. It is a crucial choice now – should I publish the book globally and they try to destroy me, or will they offer the world with them on their terms? It is dangerous for me and them. They understand that God is in me. How will they trick and bribe me? What will they use? Will they threaten me? This is the position I am in now. I will see what they will offer. I am neutral for now. I chose neutrality. I am not doing anything. I am waiting for them to reach out. How will they reach out? I have to send them the book, and they will respond. We will talk, and I will think about what I should do next. I wonder what they will offer. What? Will they offer a movie production company or a Nobel Prize? Will they use threats? If they will threaten me – God has it under control. I have no attachment, no family. They can’t manipulate me. Maybe they will offer me a marital proposal? Perhaps that was the reason I was not allowed to have a relationship. Maybe they will ask me to join their family and offer me a girl from their clan to marry. It is possible because I am the successor. It reminds me of the movie “Largo Winch,” where God (my Dad) was preparing me as His Son from up there. He prepared me to be ready for any manipulation. He was grooming me that much – they didn’t understand. Perhaps they will offer me some rubbish, and I will tell them, “Are you out of your mind? You are offering me a million dollars – I can make my own million dollars in one day. Why would I need yours?” If they bully and harass me, that would be hard, but God will help me.