Page 153

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 153

Post by Alexandr Korol »

The evil families vulgarized spirituality by allowing various psychics, esoteric teachers, prophets, and coaches to spread all over. They trivialized spirituality on purpose to disappoint people to the point that they wouldn’t recognize, see, or hear me. God as Spirit and light can only enter people whose hearts are open. Masons arranged circumstances that shut peoples’ hearts so the Spirit couldn’t enter. They made the formation of a spiritual army impossible. When I distribute the book, people’s hearts will open, the Spirit will enter them, and there will be many people with pure light power. This is the first.
Second, if I have to go to Russia, it will be to escape the dark brotherhood. God will arrange cataclysms in the countries where the dark brothers live, and they can’t do anything about it. Therefore, they all will vanish, and the territory of Russia will survive. This is the version of a hypothesis. But it is evident that I have enemies. Not just people but aliens who don’t want to give up their power to God, knowing that the time of the prophecy has come. They know that God is sending his Son and have to hand over the power, but they don’t want to do it. In all civilizations and times, old leaders didn’t want to give up control when it was their time to go.
  • Read about the meaning of the word “valor”
I have other thoughts and observations – not final conclusions, but intermediary reflections. I may be wrong, but I am reflecting on this for a reason. I thought about the time when I was in Spirit and when the Spirit was telling me what information I could share and what I could not. Naturally, God knows what I am going to do, and this is how He teaches me. I was not supposed to tell anyone about the portals, time machines, and the concept of mausoleum and mummification. I also can’t talk about my family tree, which proves who I am. I shouldn’t tell about it either to Big Alexander, or you, or, perhaps, anyone. When I am in the Spirit, the Spirit talks through me or someone else and anyone who communicates with me. When I am in Spirit, and I speak to Big Alexander or Mystic-old man, or a pizza delivery guy, I talk to the Spirit, and the Spirit says to me. It is just an interesting fact. Therefore, no one can manipulate or trick me. So, the Spirit showed me that I must finish and publish this book immediately. Publish it right away, and something will happen just because of that.