Page 156

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 156

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Perhaps this is why they need me. They are pulling time to get the information or meet me directly so I can tell them everything like a fool. Because I have a deficit of people I can discuss this with, I will be excited to share it with serious people. I would want to tell everyone and want everyone to believe me. Maybe the point is that I write everything in the books or tell them directly. As I understand, they crucially need the technologies because they will collapse without them. It is the old time, and old society is collapsing. They are facing a dead end. This is one of the versions.

People play good and evil roles. You can’t diminish a person or jump to quick conclusions about anyone. Everything is interconnected. Let’s now forget who God is. God is a Trinity. Why Trinity? Because there are three angles, three frequencies, and three elements. God consists of all three parts. He can’t be just one element. Therefore, there is the Spirit, the mind, and the heart. That’s why there is a Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit – the Trinity, which is one. It turns out that everything that happens now and all adventures are for me to become like Him. There is nothing He didn’t consider. This is a development according to the scenario. This is the language of circumstances. I must distinguish what is false and a lie and how it works. All adventures are from God with good intentions. Do you understand? Like the Twelve Labours of Heracles. God sends me challenges to overcome. Everything is from Him. So it was Him scolding me to be in balance in society. What does it mean? It meant that I had to have my health in control, do checkups, keep paperwork in order, and watch what I said. The materialistic component is crucial. I must be organized and responsible. It is a different path and leads to the center as well. Do you understand? There is a path from a different angle – from the heart. It is essential, too. You must have all good qualities and virtues, and you never seek your benefit but sacrifice yourself for others. This is precisely what vain people lack. You should give away the last piece and help people. You help someone with school or pay someone’s medical bills. People are ungrateful, but you still help them. People torment you, but you forgive. It is a path of the heart that also must take place for you to become a knight and royalty, not a heartless robot. This is the second path. The third is the Spirit. The Spirit can enter and move in you depending on the size of your heart. I would call it a “lion” heart. It is also crucial to how sane