Page 158

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 158

Post by Alexandr Korol »

course successfully but will be injured physically. I must choose the path that is the least painful for people in the first place and for me. Of course, it is possible not to think and let things happen in their way. It is possible. But I must listen to the heart, mind, and the Spirit and callate it all. Then, put everything together and move forward. I am at the point of the road when you don’t know where to turn. You are driving, slowing down, turning on the emergency blinkers, and deciding whether to turn left or right. This is where I am now. I know that I will get to my destination. I will come to my goal, but which way? If we think about it – it is very twisted. There is an option for me to publish this book. There will be a lot of commotion, and something will happen as the Spirit promised me. In addition to that, half of the people in the world, especially Russians, will hate me. It is inevitable because there is so much anger in people. In the end, I will rule anyway. Maybe the spaceship will come when people will be trying to destroy me and scare them. This is the first version.
The second version would be that I connect with the Freemasons and befriend them. They registered a company under my name and gave me a passport. They will distribute my book, not this one, but some other. I will be popular on social media because of that. Then I will get contacts, connections, and funds and use them for distribution and PR for my book “Alternative History”. However, this scenario is too prosaic. I would never do that. But it is still one of the scenarios. Maybe it will look better somehow. The Spirit won’t let me work with them anyway. The only reason He would allow it is to benefit my story. If there would be any harm for me, then the Spirit will steer me or them away.
The main point is the delay. I don’t like it. Someone is pulling the time. I don’t understand who and why. If Big Alexander slows me down and everything is postponed because of that, I am fed up with it. Then, I will publicize the book today and come what may. I must approach it with the mind, heart, and Spirit and ensure it from all sides. The book will come out as a novel, and people will go crazy. People go out of their minds and say that I am an antichrist. If they act crazy, they will be jailed or put into a mental facility. I will continue writing my books like before. People with open hearts will read my book, and the Spirit will enter them. They will be happy, and something will happen in the world, as the Spirit told me. People who are sick on their heads will be running streets with torches and yelling that the antichrist has come. Maybe this is how it is supposed to happen.