Page 161

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 161

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Chapter 8

I recommended watching the “Grigoriy R” show earlier. You must approach every piece of information from all angles – the mind, heart, and Spirit. I explained to you the rules of the mind. What is happening in the “Grigoriy R” series? There was a man with extraordinary abilities. He helped people, treated and healed them, and told them straightforward truths about them. He was pretty rude when he spoke to snobbish women. Do you understand that it was me talking? Do you realize it? I entered Rasputin from the future and tried to save the tsar family as much as possible. Cruel people set Rasputin up, badmouthed him, and killed him. Then, I arranged the production of the TV show to demonstrate that he was falsely accused. Do you understand? Do you know the concept of the Spirit and God? Rasputin wanted to save people and begged women not to kill a wicked lady who attacked him with a knife. Do you know why? Because God wants to save as many people as possible. He wants people to have open hearts. It is terrible when hearts shut down. This is crucial. My mission in the future is to open as many hearts as possible. Then, the light spreads through. It is like a neutral network, you see? The enemies purposely make peoples’ hearts shut down to restrict access for me and prevent me from entering. It is warfare and the reality we live in. I, the Spirit, entered Rasputin and harshly talked to people in glamorous salons – the same signature style of talking when the Spirit enters me. The more I understand, the more I see what is happening. The dark forces want to destroy me, but they can’t. They don’t know all the secrets and sacred mysteries. They can’t destroy me because God is me. Aliens are also me. The future is determined and pre-set because there is a time machine. Even if they kill me today, I would come yesterday and correct it. It is impossible to kill me. Freemasons don’t understand it because they think like people. They will be dead frightened because killing me is beyond the bounds of possibility. Indeed, they may try to set people against me through the media, TV, and press. They may try convincing all sects of the United States that I am an antichrist. This they can do. They are already doing it. It turns out that I prophesied about myself from the future. The dark forces spread anti-prophecies about antichrist and evil aliens. Do you know who conveys the message that aliens are evil? Secret families. When, in fact, aliens are me in the future. But the old-school masons