Page 172

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 172

Post by Alexandr Korol »

you see? That is why I can’t be close to anyone. I could be with a person who only watches movies according to the algorithms of the Spirit, in the correct order of the soul and the heart, not according to the TV platform’s suggestions. If a person only watched those movies, read my books, and avoided social media and news, he would be a source of danger. But I can’t dictate to people what to do. Therefore, people live their lives, do what they want, and think they are wise. It is their right. I choose my lifestyle for my path and mission. That’s why I am alone. Any person can be an enemy to me. An “Agent Smith” from the “Matrix” can enter him anytime. I know and see everything, but people ignore it. I could tell an associate in my company not to smoke cigarettes, but he would do it discreetly in the evenings. I would fire him, and he would wonder why and what the problem was. The problem is that he doesn’t want to understand the point. Many companies have their own policies; for example, they only hire non-smokers. As for me, I can’t have people who don’t follow the guidelines in my company because when he does what’s not allowed, his lens turns dark side up, and the evil Spirit, the secret government, can enter them. Then he might do wicked things. They can’t kill me, but they can set me up and turn people against me. They can’t physically do anything to me because I am under God, but they do everything possible using the information war. Imagine, it is like a movie, and I am a hero in a blockbuster. Like in the movie “Transformers”, where the main character realizes his car is alive, they must save the world and fight against their enemies. He is in shock and doesn’t know what to do. I am in a similar situation now. I just have to wait till the machines come to me, then it will be fun.

Me who is here now and me who is up there (or not up there) – the older me, in the future, will be the same me. I am a reflection of myself from the future. My theory is that the distance is time. I am pondering this subject now and giving the information a bit chaotically. So when I transmit myself from the future and show up here, it is a younger me. Do you understand the point? It is a matter of distance, but it is the same person. When a sunbeam travels, it loses its capacity with the distance. Everything loses its power with distance. The bullet loses its speed and energy with distance. The point is that the sunbeam and the bullet stay the same, but the energy and capacity of an object change.