Page 174

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 174

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Chapter 10

I have been researching the Prophet Elijah story since my birthday on September 12. Then, I studied my land in Karelia on maps and concluded that the space in Karelia is Shambhala, and I connected to that topic. Then I suggested that the triangle on my palm is a secret key, and when I touch something – it will open, activate, or start. Is it possible that I can find it? Everything is interconnected, and the hero in the “Terminator” movie comes to the past from the future to save Sara Connor, the mother of a character who will save the world from robots. She gives birth to her son, who will save the world from the hero who came to save her. This is how it is connected and how the future and the past bind together and are all connected in one chain. A similar situation is happening now with me.
I was working on my book “Three Paradoxes of a Creative Person” and looked through my notes from 2014, where I wrote about the Trinity and how it works. I wrote back then that I was before and will be in the future. I knew it back then and comprehended it in a particular way, and now I understand it in another way. But is it fascinating that I wrote about it a while ago?
I see particular symbols that are unveiling and appearing for me. I passed the line, and there was no more Alex, who was the voice of the older one. I am the other Alex, who is here and now. Whatever I am writing about now already exists in the history of the future, and it all is a loop. This is very unusual. The triangle on my palm is a very unique feature. It will be well known, and it has a sacred meaning. My books already exist in the future, and they have been before, do you understand? Those books that are not published yet and are getting ready are postponed purposely somehow. Patience is essential. Next, I spoke to Mystic- old man, and he said:

– There will be a lot of talks about flying saucers in October, November, and December.
– Of course. They are already talking about it. But when will they arrive for real, I mean in terms of an official history record?
– 2025 will be an exciting year. Very strange, interesting, and unusual.