Page 178

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 178

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Interestingly, the release of my books keeps being postponed, but the rules are different here, so everything is okay. Everything goes according to the scenario as planned. It’s as if I live in an approved scenario, and everything happening has already happened. What comes is inevitable. I don’t have to do anything, as if I am watching this movie. The book “Three Paradoxes of a Creative Person” is one of the critical books. It is a prerequisite for the next level. I am reading it now, and it talks about the new world. I am in a new world already, and it has new rules. I am talking about the preparedness plan to enter the new world in the new book – how to get there, what kind of rules it has, and what prevents you from getting there. The book “Three Paradoxes” is in progress now; somehow, the external force is correcting the sequence of events. It is very unusual. How does it happen? One thing was that the publishing house notified me that some pages were empty and some chapters needed to be added. I told them I had plenty, and later as if by chance, those chapters that were supposed to be there and different endings of the book were added. Everything is prepared ideally for the new book. All previous books I wrote before were drafts, as I called them. And now I understand that they are prequels. Therefore, this is the consequence of books that will be published in Russia: “Three Paradoxes of a Creative Person” first and “Alternative History” next. This is the precise order, do you understand? Next will be the second volume of “Alternative History”.
I unravel everything from different angles – the mind and the heart. This is a good, clean mind that exists in the future. It is not the mind with noise and tons of thoughts in the head. It’s not just feelings but a super-intelligent mind that doesn’t pressure you. You see everything clearly as a mathematician instead and can logically explain everything. Unlike when everything is based on emotions. It is exciting, and I will write more about it.
That’s why Big Alexander told me before that I must recall everything because I was, am, and will be. I am in the future, the present, and the past. I organized and concealed everything for myself. That’s why ancient civilizations hid their secrets. It was done on purpose to keep for the correct times. When the time comes, it is revealed and then concealed again. This is interesting, and I am recalling everything now. It turns out that I covered everything for myself in the future. I am the only one who can find it because I am the same myself, with the same perception, just young. Only I know where it is stashed. The more I