Page 180

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 180

Post by Alexandr Korol »

God, and I am now learning to become the big one. I am in a different world, and you are reading my book. Something has changed, or maybe not. Maybe you feel differently even though everything seems the same.
What is interesting is that everything repeats. I saw that something happened to San Francisco and California overall before. Maybe a tsunami or a nuclear explosion. It looks like the sequoias survived humongous waves. The point is that it is from the past. It repeats all over the world. Then, the new future would come. Then everything would collapse again and start all over. Can you imagine? All cities and countries are built on the same space of the previous era. The timeframes of the ages are enormous, so there is nothing to worry about. This is just an interesting fact. Therefore, when Big Alexander told me that there were spaceships in my Karelia lands and there was a nuclear war, it meant that it would be happening in the future. Do you understand? But who did it, when, and what for? This is so interesting. I know the future because it resembles the past. All the mysterious tracks and signs I found in Karelia are a part of my future. Not the nearest future, of course. But still. It will be destroyed one day, but before it is destroyed, it must be constructed. Maybe it will be built fast, like Emirates, and then collapse after an enormous amount of time. It will be destroyed and rebuilt again. It is a never-ending cycle that repeats. It happened at different times, and people found the signs and artifacts. Very interesting.
All people in the world, including our parents, grandparents, their friends and classmates, and all people who died from old age or sickness, lived in the concept of primitive life. Their world had a job, home, disease, health, relatives, and that’s all. They didn’t know anything about the structure of the universe. There was some public information, and people knew the church. There were some fairy tales about some mysteries but nothing else, you see? Many people lived like that and still live this way. However, there is a scientific explanation for everything, how it works, and who did it. Do you understand? The world is becoming more accurate, live, and authentic.
I am drawing the past, future, and present. I see all of it. There is an invisible line between the other world and where I am now. I know the future, the past, and the connection between which is a paradox. The Bible appeared in our past lives when, in fact, it will be in the future, and I will soon arrange for it to be written. But that’s not all. The most exciting things will happen in the next few years.