Page 181

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 181

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I told everyone in my books how you are supposed to behave. There will be a need for good professions. People must have open hearts, not panic, not brag, and not bother me, of course. Everything will be great. I see the future, not only some of it but the entire future.
I know how you all are thinking and how your human mind works. I am telling you – the prophecy is fulfilling right now. It is a matter of days or months. In the materialistic aspect, I will become the most famous and wealthy person in the world. I am one step away from it. There is no doubt about it, and I am not in a rush. On the contrary, I appreciate the time I am immersed in now so much that I am glad it didn’t happen yet. I don’t want to rush, so I am not rushing with the book. I know everything so well that there is no need to hurry.
I prepared everything for myself already, and it will be unveiled now. Interestingly, it comes when you don’t want it. Seriously. There is a large job ahead and so much to do. I thought everything was done, but it begins on a larger scale. Much larger scale.
To further decipher everything, let’s talk about Ouroboros. It is an alchemical symbol depicting a snake swallowing its tail. On one hand, I knew what it was, and I understood it like all people did. But now I deeply understand what it is. I see another meaning in each symbol when I advance in my development. The snake swallows itself when you come to the point when the new you consume the old you. You bite your tail and feed yourself when you reach a certain level. A snake or a dragon is a symbol of a materialistic world. We can say now is the time for the red dragon to use the language of brotherhood. I conquered the world of the red dragon, and the cycle was completed. Ouroboros is a cycle. There is another ring – the new cycle of a green dragon– a spiritual society. I was born in the time of the crossroad, the passage between the transition from an evil materialistic era to a new generation of light. There is a world of dark, sinful society with the tempting serpent and a light, kind world that has always existed. The era of the new light world is coming now. Then, the cycle will repeat itself. Ouroboros and Yin-Yang are the same – the interconnection between the past and the future, the unity of two different times, and the communion of different sides. It has always been and will be.