Page 179

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 179

Post by Alexandr Korol »

unveil the story, the more I understand what I would do and where to hide it. Do you understand? This is happening now in theory not in practice yet. I have everything in my mind and am trying to organize and record everything now. The order and chronology are essential. I am writing it directly to record the story’s milestones. I will tell you about the details in the future.
This new information is innovative and groundbreaking for humanity, but for me, it is as simple as brushing my teeth. For example, I can ask why I used precious stones in the Bible to describe some relevancies because I am researching them now. I will study them and use them as examples in the future. The future is the past, you see? I will make a Bible in the future and use precious stones as symbols to illustrate objects and events. This is how I will talk in the future. At the same time, the Bible is in the past for you at the moment. Do you see the paradox?
I would be intimidated and hesitant before when people attacked me. Now, everything is under control, and all is in order. People laughed at me when I used to say that I would be a president when I grew up. It turns out that it is a little different. It turns out that I am just God. I am a young God now and will be the Great God later. Physically, I am God, and nothing can be done about it. I wonder if I will continue writing books. I can’t know it, and everything happens exactly how it should. If I thought about it as before based on all the new information that was revealed to me, then I would explain it this way. Here is a veil-like time. I see now how everything is physical for people because this is the only way for them to understand it. Imagine there is a passage. It exists and doesn’t exist at the same time. There is a passage, and I am in it. I am there, and I am home. The rest of the people are on the other side of the passage in society. I will throw my “Alternative History” books to the passage, society, and wait till people will cross the passage. It won’t be happening on a physical level. I am describing it as physical action for illustration. You don’t have to go or drive anywhere, and there is no physical passage. I am explaining more about it and how unusual it is. You perceive it very literally, intensely physically in your world. It is entirely different from how it is here, but you can’t understand it till you enter the new world. This is just the beginning. What day is it today? September 20 – unbelievable! I was waiting for September 21, which is tomorrow. It is a good day. It has been less than a month since I became a little