Page 187

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 187

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Don’t forget other rules. All people emit smoothing. It doesn’t mean that you must avoid everyone. You, like me, have to work and do other things, so we communicate with people. You must remember that you connect to others and must disconnect afterward. People forget to disconnect. If I meet with someone who has a sin, the same quality will be waking up in me. I have been this way since childhood, and people have told me I am empathic. When I was by myself, I was in a state of bliss. When I meet someone, I start feeling insecure or irritated, or strange thoughts and unusual feelings go through my mind. Then I go home and feel good again. I have the same thoughts and feelings when I meet that person again. Then I realized that every person has their emission. It doesn’t mean that they are wrong; all people are good. Everyone is on a different level of evolution. They don’t mean harm. It is not their fault. We were the same way, and we also emit something. It is normal. It is necessary to distinguish it. When you can distinguish it, you can communicate with people. When people want to run away from everyone like many esoteric aficionados do – this is an extremity and a mistake. You must learn to be with people in society and stay spiritual – this is power. I told you earlier – you all fall under the influence of your impulsive feelings. You feel a negative mood or lust and think that it is your desire. You must understand that your real estate and desire are a state of the cosmos, and when you are zero. You are inspired and happy. That’s all. This is your natural state of being. All mood swings are the consequences of social media, people, and messengers. When you realize it, you will understand that it is okay to have those feelings, just make sure not to act under the influence of them.
If I were at the meeting surrounded by some angry, horny, or insecure guys – I would feel their insecurity. However, I know I feel it and use it as a tool. I know everything about every person. I understand that these feelings are not mine. When the meeting is over, I will start feeling myself again. While I was at the conference, I felt each person, and I knew who was who. This is a gift for me to know everything about every person. This is how you can use it. But you get swayed by these feelings. How about intellect, knowledge, and control? This is what you need your educated mind for. When you feel the emotions of others reflected in the mirror of your heart, you know that it is temporary and can use it. When I felt it when I was young, I would change the topic and start conversations about something else. I could improve a person’s