Page 196

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 196

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Therefore, something must happen in a range that they remember about me and not forget. It is an amusing fairytale. When should it happen? It must be before the end of 2023. God never deceits. He showed it to me a long time ago. So, by the end of 2023. Big Alexander told me from his sources that something will happen in October and December. He has his versions of what will happen and when. I don’t know how he can be so sure about the dates, and he used to run by me about what would happen and when. Perhaps he wanted to confuse me, or someone told him something.
As for Big Alexander... Remember the movie “The Da Vinci Code”? There was a grand-grand-grand-grand-grandfather of Jesus who came with Tom Hanks’ character to a church, and people gathered there and said that they took care of her and protected her. She didn’t know anything while her grandfather raised and taught her. This is a similar story. There are keepers, watchers – angels on Earth, we can call them that. They are not part of the secret wealthy families. They are devotees and have a special mission. They have limited information and don’t know what to do with it. Each one of them only knows a portion. It is shown in the movie “The Fifth Element”. The devoted priest was waiting for the arrival. This is the same thing. Big Alexander and some other people are devotees that live here. They work in different industries and have passports. Some of them are judges, some work in the FBI, and so on. They don’t rule people. They work for God and take care of particular things that must be protected. For example, I mentioned that building tall dwellings in St. Petersburg is not allowed. When someone plans to build a tall building, “men in black” tell the developers they can’t do it. “Men in black” control the correct painting of icons in case some evil person would want to interfere with the sacred art. They are guardians, and they can’t influence anything and wait for a sign or omen. They are unique characters. They can’t tell me anything or contact me until a particular time. They are waiting for a specific day. This day must be in October, November, or December. It will happen soon, and they will contact me.
The matrix of the cities in the US is not working anymore. There are churches and tall buildings mixed up together. It doesn’t work because it is already irrelevant. It is still protected in St. Petersburg because its matrix is for the future. I build this matrix in the future, as well as the tsar towns around.