Page 203

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 203

Post by Alexandr Korol »

of power started, they were given the vision of the concept of the hierarchy they lived in. They rule according to their scenario. But they can’t see what is coming next. THerefore, they think they will continue to lead. These characters arrange wars and conflicts and manage everything, including world cataclysms. They were given the power on Earth, and they fear the Main God who can come and kick their butts.
What’s next? I told Big Alexander about the entrances and exits and how portals work. He was very interested, and it looked like he knew about it in theory but didn’t know for sure. He was always very curious about my objects in Karelia. He doesn’t understand that the cycle repeats, and what’s there has already been. He still didn’t let that information in and didn’t comprehend. Next, I told him about the seals of God and the devil. He disagreed again and didn’t understand what I was talking about. I told him:

– There are people connected to dark society and people connected to the light. It will soon be over for those connected to darkness. People can connect to the light through my book. This is how they connect to the primary source.
– Well, it may give you some power... Well, if you are some kind of main one, it is possible you will rule...

He starts to believe a little only because I know the secrets, proving that I am not just a guy who has read books. He understands that I am different but still does not comprehend the situation. He doesn’t understand how different I am. He said:

– Well, okay, let’s assume you will rule, – and he starts to push me the agenda that I have to take over some people. He said – Then you have to work with those who they will recommend. You must work together. You will be in charge, and they will be your comrades by your side.
– Why do I need them?
– You can’t do it by yourself. We always ruled together.
– Well, I don’t know.
– You see, in order for you to rule by yourself, the primary God must come and give you some wand, like that man in India. Then, it might be possible.