Page 205

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 205

Post by Alexandr Korol »

destroy each other. I am already here. I am the main one, and there will be no 24, 12, 7 or 5.
– How is it possible?
– Possible. The matrix is folding in.– I was telling him about the triangle again.
– See, there are three. One is you, and two more. Those who want to rule Russia in the future. You will appoint them along with yourself.
– Well, I don’t know if I will appoint them or not. It is different in my illusion. I see it differently.
– How do you see it?
– Well, this is what is going to happen – I will distribute the book, then some event will occur, and people will read it. Then they will come to negotiate with me. There are no other options but to agree with me because I am the only one with the information about the future and how to save everyone. The world will be collapsing until everyone listens to me. That’s why it is to everyone’s benefit to listen to me as soon as possible.

Then my Spirit told Big Alexander that I don’t need to know their illusions. It is better for them to believe in mine, and the sooner, the better – less collateral, so to speak.

There was another exciting moment. Big Alexander said:

– If you are the main one, as you say, then the Spirit must enter you – he told me that even though I am in the Spirit, however, he doesn’t see it. – The Spirit must enter you. You don’t understand, Alex, how it works. You know, if the Spirit enters you, you will be in bed for two weeks, burning with the 104F fever, shaking.
– That’s precisely what happened. You don’t understand, it already happened. The Spirit entered me. I am here.

He still didn’t understand. You see, there is a world of people where you all live. And there is a beyond-the-curtain production, where another soap opera is happening and hidden from people. Some demon goblins were in charge there, running some business, and suddenly, here I come. They don’t understand