Page 209

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 209

Post by Alexandr Korol »

This is another filter for people. Those who skipped that rule lost their chance. It is essential that if a book says to take a pause, then you must take a break. I did it on purpose. This correction is essential. It is the rhythm of the Spirit!
I had a mini-holiday yesterday. My British publisher posted my book, “Have Not Charity” on their website. And I am preparing the first “Alternative History” volume for publishing.
I am waiting, and you are all waiting for this day. You see, I have to publish my other books before “Alternative History”. I am working on them. Everything must be in the correct order. It would be unreasonable to post the main book, the “Alternative History” novel, first and then spam my social media with my other books and treatises. There would be no logic in it. I have to post all my books, then the “Alternate History”. Only then can I retreat and have my tea, waiting for the news and writing my next book simultaneously.
I am going back to the state of mind. I noticed that the team who worked with me on my book “Alternative History” was vigorous and perky when we discussed it. As soon as they distract from it and even start working on my other book, that’s it – the cosmos is gone. But it doesn’t mean that the other book is not good. It has a different vibration, frequency, and angle of perception. But this book is something else. Even people from the outside, such as the boy who read the book out loud in the kitchen and his mom, lost the sense of time and space. People started understating my super skills that I had from my childhood. One of my talents that always surprises people, especially entrepreneurs, politicians, and business owners, is my ability to calculate everything. For example, a person wants to open a Zoo. I can tell him in advance whether it will happen or not and what the nuances are. People didn’t understand how it was possible. It turns out that I saw the future. I didn’t just see the future, but there is an algorithm, a structure, a labyrinth where the light travels inside. I noticed that if the chain is broken, the light will not move there, so there will be no result. So unusual. The power has guided me since childhood; the only rule I had from above was no parties every weekend. Just sit and write and nothing else. If I don’t write, I will be finished. These were the rules. There is no choice. I was trying to find a life hack, as all people of Russian mentality do. They love using loopholes, and I was looking for one. I wanted to write books and live like an average person at the same time. I tried to stand on both feet and different sides.