Page 51

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 51

Post by Alexandr Korol »

4. Dive into society

I was only at the church for a couple of months. And then circumstances led me to another wizard, a friend of Big Alexander, a psychic grandfather who they wanted to recruit, but he refused. He was an unusual man. I was told that he was once autistic, but he somehow recovered. I told him everything that had happened. He says that soon, my team will disintegrate. That it is inevitable. And that in two months, I will be alone. I asked him about the matrix, and he said:

– Yes, it is completely real.
– Who am I?– I asked him.
– I can’t tell you. I know, Alex, but I can’t tell you.
– Why?
– I can write it down and place it in this sealed envelope, but you cannot open the envelope until the time is right.

We had to adhere to the divine timing of all things; otherwise, everything would fall apart.

I went back and told my team about our imminent break-up. I decided to write a letter detailing everything that had happened up to this point, and I asked them all to sign it as proof. Because I know how this system works and how it will do everything in its power to separate us and erase our story. And it wasn’t long before the process began. I could sense my team drifting away from me and our mission. And even when I take out the letter and remind them of everything we’d been through and the statement that they’d signed, they act as if it never happened. They completely deny it. Society has somehow sucked them back in. I am devastated and, at the same time, not surprised.

I don’t communicate with Big Alexander; I don’t even know why. I just didn’t call him, and he didn’t call me. My friends had all completely disappeared. And I am left alone. I don’t understand what is happening. Why should I continue? Because I have been given so much information.