Page 213

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 213

Post by Alexandr Korol »

provable, as it turned out. So in fact, I am real, I am physical, and I was born into a family. That is, nobody brought me here, I am a real living person. And there is a scientific explanation for this, who I am, that I am exactly developed genetically, having gone through this whole period of thousands of years from the moment of creation of the world, here I am. And it turns out that yes, these shock states, like vibrations, intensified like a buzzing in my ears, and temperature in my body, when I realized: I am here, and I was here, and I will come. And this is explained, again, by the trinity. That’s why they say God is a Trinity. That is, I am now the Son that is God. The Father is who I am in the future, that is also God. And the Spirit is when he becomes indwelling in someone, that is also God. So it is me from the future that is so indwelling. And this is the appearance of God. It turns out that God is in the present, in the future, and in the past. That is, I am everywhere, it’s all looped that way.

I am still making discoveries to this day, so bit by bit all is being polished up. The last one that made me feel faint was when I realized the matrix, this philosopher’s stone, this triangle. That is, when I had a shock when I realized that I was in the future – how did I realize it? That is I solved the philosopher’s stone, and I saw the triangle, and I understood that everything is arranged according to it, that is I realized it, and that’s why this “wow” happened, it was as if I saw myself in the future, in the past and the present, and I understood it all. I figured out this formula using which you can control everything, make time machines, and generally everything. It was a triangle with more lines crossing, like a Mercedes sign. As if I looked into it and got into it, entered it. And when you get into it, you get into some kind of bubble. We are on this planet, and when you look into the triangle, it is as if you are also on some planet. So everything becomes a sphere and you are in it, that is around you and that you walk on. I saw this when I realized that I was in the future. That was back in August on the 30th. And today I found even more evidence of this. I’ve found even more evidence of what the thing we live in looks like. And imagine, it’s not round. I was theorizing about it to explain to people that these planets are not round either, they are like in a bubble, like in a crystal, in a ball. They look like that, that is optics, and it seems that we are on something round, the planet is round. In fact, it all just looks like that because of the lenses.