Page 219

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 219

Post by Alexandr Korol »

arrogant, they have forgotten, they make mistakes, because they are still just people. But they have the power to rule, and they know the mysteries a little bit, but they don’t know all the mysteries. And they are afraid of this God. And it turns out that they, like all men, have been told that the time will come – the day of judgment. And you see, now I can also sit with you and talk and you will say:

– Alexandr, what if everything happens only in ten years?
– Well, I guess it could be in ten years.
– What if everything happens not this year, but ten years from now, for real?
– Then it will happen in ten years.

And so also these Freemasons, or whatever you want to call them, have twelve Gods, or twenty-four Gods, or angels. I mean these people. Maybe they have secrets to rule the world and people. But they’re still all subject to God, who just doesn’t interfere when he doesn’t have to. He watches them as they make decisions, he watches you too. So he watches you all grow and develop. He’s developing them too. They’re going through school too, they’re just on a different level. And all these Gods, many of them have forgotten a little bit, and it is quite possible that they have already learnt that Alex Korol has appeared, but they still do not believe that it is me. I mean, they think that maybe I’m just like them or something. But they still can’t accept that it’s judgment day. That is, they probably think that they have been waiting for this day of judgment every hundred years, and nothing happens, so they don’t wait for it anymore. And they think that it is not about now at all, but that it is not the time yet. Maybe that’s the way it’s going on there, you know? John’s Revelation speaks well about it.
I’d probably say it’s worth taking note of. You feel that society is taking you away, closing you down – guys, you should, like me, in theory, like the alchemists, they sat with a cup of tea, like I am sitting now, and on a piece of paper they drew and drew, solved something on a piece of paper. Guys, that’s the maximum you should do, nothing else. You have work, study – it’s all boring. When you come home, you think “what can I do?”. So sit down, don’t be lazy, try to draw these elements, this formula that twelve is divided into four. Try to figure it all out. You need to realize it too. It is not that I told you this and you “understood” it. You have to figure it out. I gave the book “Alternative History” to a couple of people