Page 221

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 221

Post by Alexandr Korol »

You see, here’s the thing. Why am I rereading the book, the first volume? Now I need to understand in what cases, when I spoke with Big Alexander, the Spirit spoke to me through him, or when Big Alexander himself spoke to me. This is what I have to understand now. I am telling you how this Alternative History is happening to me now. And it turns out that when I first saw him. Do you remember what he did and what he said? He said that he saw himself in me when he was a young man. You know who said that? Not Big Alexander , but the Spirit. And you know what else I hid, so that people wouldn’t pay too much attention to Big Alexander. He then showed this thing, a miracle, when he looked at people, and one stood up, then another, because he just looked at them. So Big Alexander didn’t do that. Big Alexander can’t do that, the Spirit did it through him. The Spirit showed it to me and told me so:

– Alex, it’s all rubbish, you have no idea what you’ll be able to do in the future.

And the Spirit said to me then, through Big Alexander:

– Alex, remember the Philosopher’s Stone for the future. Okay?
– All right.
– And remember, you’re a stone, Alex. And you must become a diamond. You’re about to be polished.
– Yeah, yeah, sure.
– Remember that for the future, okay?
– Well, of course.

And when the messengers came, and when I solved everything, then Big Alexander tells me:

– Alex, you’ve solved this map, so you’ll be contacted soon.
– By whom?
– By Them.
– When?
– Very soon.