Page 224

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 224

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And everyone was saying:

– I like it so much, why do you think it’s important? I thought you were talking about spirituality, Alexandr? And these things are not important, the main thing is what’s in your heart and soul.

Yeah, sure. And then you get hit by a car. Or you get sick. That’s how it works. I realized that back then, ten years ago. That there are frequencies that are contemporary, and I saw that there are countries, when I started traveling, that are the future. In Australia in 1995, when my favorite TV series “The Magicians” was made, there was a time there that was not yet in Russia. People there already dressed like I do now, in 1995. There were already boys with long hair wearing cool, high-quality clothes. And there were skyscrapers everywhere, you know? In 1995. And the point is that all these countries, like people, spread out over time. So we can come, let’s say, to some wild country and be surprised that there men drool over women, that they all have some kind of preoccupation with sex. And women are all dressed in gold and shiny things. Although we live in the twenty-first century. And when you look at men and women in Australia, and then at some savages, you are stunned and realize that it is as if they are from two different times. It’s like they’re centuries apart. That’s literally how it is, guys. That’s the point. That’s the way it is. And it’s something that people just don’t know, don’t see at all, how it’s all secretly set up in an interesting way. And now there’s a tribe that are cannibals and who run around naked in the jungle, there’s also this time in our world. And then there’s the super high-tech ones that are already out there in the future. They’re already trying to make a time machine. Of course, it doesn’t work, but they’re already working on it. And there’s already a future out there. And there are different people, they look different and listen to different music. That’s what the future and the past are. So when you see people who are slow and dumb, it’s because of the old frequency. When you see “wow” and you want to be like that, that’s the future frequency for you. Also countries, there are some that are “ew” and some that are “wow”. If you come to Karelia now, where the White Sea is, do you know what time it is there? It’s Ivan the Terrible’s time. There are old, grey houses, half-rotten, with ovens, there are criminals in black sweatpants, such cannibals. It’s that kind of time.