Page 226

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 226

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Or they’re taking some places. Because what I already know for sure is that besides this world we live in, which is divided into all times and you can travel in time – then besides that, there are other galaxies or what it’s called, I don’t know, solar systems. So there are many of them. And they have processes going on there too, just like we have here. And it is quite possible that all this is somehow collected, goes somewhere else. Because, as I know for sure, besides the fact that I come here from the future on flying saucers, there are other galaxies from where someone from the future also comes. Just not from ours, but from other galaxies altogether. I don’t know what laws and rules they have there, wait a bit, I’m still a little God. I’m just being taught about it now, initiated into it.
I still don’t understand why Big Alexander often said that I had a base of flying saucers in Karelia and that they were bombed with nuclear weapons. And he often talked about these nuclear weapons. It’s not clear what he means. He does not mean this period of the creation of the world, in which we now live for thousands of years, but he may have other periods in mind. After all, it has been and is being repeated an infinite number of times. Maybe he means that now it will be repeated again.

Question: Do I understand correctly that only when you develop the material and spiritual angles one hundred percent, then the Spirit will enter you as the third component?

To comfort you, to satisfy you with this answer, as now He is always in me and doesn’t disappear in me, then yes, you have to develop your mind and heart one hundred percent – this is the final goal, the task. But step by step, a little bit at a time, it will appear in a person earlier, and it will help even to pull you up both spiritually and materially. That is, as it happened to me, – it appeared for a short while, then disappeared, then it appeared again, then you are again without this Spirit, you are trying by yourself, you are trying, you are developing your mind, you are developing your heart, you are having adventures in life. So you grow, you grow, you grow... But in order for all this to be honed, you must have a good profession or a good hobby. What you do is a reflection of you, it’s your essence. Figuratively speaking, you decide to create clay dishes, and every year you make them of higher quality, more and more proportional, the material is better, the color is better, the hems are more correct. You hone it all to perfection. It is a reflection of your level, mind and heart, how you create and produce it.