Page 227

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 227

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Therefore, for the Spirit to come in, it can come in anyone who has an open heart. If the heart is off, the Spirit will not enter. But if it is ajar, and even if it is badly developed, even if you have a terrible mind, if the heart is a little bit ajar, there is a light, then the Spirit can enter for a while. But it is like a guardian angel, that is, it can come in to save you at some point or to stop you from doing something. That is, the Spirit is interested in anyone who has a light inside. If there is no light in someone, you are not highlighted on the “map”, you know? It is like watching who is online and who is not online. The ones that are online, they’re safe. I’ve always written about it. And the ones who aren’t online, I’m sorry for you. So it’s in your best interest that you try to keep that light on.

Hello, Alexander. You said that you in the future are God here on Earth. Is there something higher? Or are you in the future the original source, from whom everything began?

That One, it turns out, is the source. Than I am the source for this world in which we live. So this is a kind of Ouroboros, a paradox, you know? Infinity and looping, time loop. It turns out He was lead by someone to become who He is. And He leads himself to become Him. But it is the same Him. Imagine how unusual that is, very unusual.

Question: Could you tell me how the chronology of events in the history of the past, present and future happened? I am a little confused. There was Jesus Christ in the past, the son of God. There is you in the present time, also the son of God, and in the future the God. So you are God who created everything: the past, the present and the future. Or how does it all happen?

Wait, I didn’t create, I don’t yet know how. I’m being taught to create now. I see now, of course, how this whole human world works. Only I saw it first within the framework of humans, then within the framework of the angel, and now within the framework of the Gods, on this Earth, that is, in this projection, I see it. But I am beginning to see the future, but I do not know yet, I have not yet created the world to describe how to create it. So I have a source to it, because it turns out that we have synchronisation – me in the past, and me in the future,