Page 233

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 233

Post by Alexandr Korol »

whole world for all times, as I am in the future on a flying saucer, I still have an opportunity to inhabit everybody, that is Spirit. Do you understand? And it turns out that when the Spirit came into some kings, into some God’s fools, then in essence it was what? It is when God started to use their body. That is, He got into their body and decided something. So I am sitting in the future with VR glasses, drinking some tea, da hong pao, and I become Rasputin, and start to cure kings. That’s what the Spirit is. I mean, that’s why the Spirit is considered God. And the young one, that is me, I am the son of God, the second coming, or what else to call it, that is I am also God, only young. And there is also God, I am the old one. And so the confirmation of this is what? That even none of the believers know it. If you look now at the icons of the Father and the son, and the Holy Spirit, look, everywhere the small son and the big this Father is the same person, but a little bit older. That’s the kind of history. And it’s all about to unfold now. Maybe it won’t, I don’t know. Why not? Because the spirit was controlling me right now. And in the “Alternative History” book, that information isn’t really there. There’s a hint that who they are, or rather it’s the Spirit, that means I’m from the future. But there are no explanations. And people without my explanations will not think of it. This is what I am describing to you now, if I were to publish this information on the Internet now, then everyone would be amazed, of course. But I haven’t published this information anywhere yet. I’m just working on the second volume. So the English and Russian books of the first volume don’t have it. I don’t know if it’s needed or not. You see, I’m no longer in a position to brag, to tell anyone anything. On the contrary, I’m still thinking – should I or shouldn’t I put this book out there? Maybe they don’t need to. Because I’ve already got it all figured out. I used to publish all this in the hope that someone would explain to me who I am. And when I’ve figured out who I am, I don’t need people’s attention.

Question: The matrix is collapsed, as I understand it, the light is collected or returned to the source at one point. The path (distance) is shorter, because the maze of light is smaller. The light goes down one petal. It’s strange, I don’t understand it. So is it getting simpler or more complicated?