Page 231

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 231

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Question: Could you please further explain how this dot cylinder works? Is it a philosopher’s stone? It is a system of dots and facets that can be seen on icons and architectural structures.

Well, how am I going to explain what I’m going to explain to you? I don’t understand your question.
The cylinder with dots is the key at a certain stage of thinking. So based on that, and that there is light, and somewhere light does not fall on this cylinder – you can understand how the matrix is arranged. But the philosopher’s stone and the universe doesn’t look like a cylinder. It’s just the layout that it’s convenient for you, as a human being, to visualize it. As I told you before, to solve this formula, which is twelve hours, or rather twenty-four hours, twelve months, twelve signs of the zodiac – that’s all, this formula should be seen everywhere. And also this formula is still found in the Revelation of John the Apostle. And to see it, it is necessary to imagine it on yourself, as on a human body, and also, let’s say, to imagine it on a sphere, that is on a ball, as on the Earth. And you can also imagine it, as an example, on a cylinder, taking into account the sides of light and dark, and light. And when you start to draw it all on different models, then looking at one model, second, third – you start to understand what is light and what is a model, and how many of these points there are actually. And you begin to understand when you want to draw twelve points on a cylinder, because it is said that there are three gates on each side of the world. And you realize on that cylinder, here’s one side of the world, here’s the second, here’s the second, here’s the third, here’s the third, here’s the fourth – here’s the four sides of the world. You start making these gates there. And these gates are just dots. And you start making them and you realize there are not twelve! And this is the key, you have to realize it, and then everything else will open up.

Question: I wrote down this question at the moment when I was reading Wikipedia articles about the middle of the world. Tell me, please, is there your guess as to why you – the one in the future – chose the starting point of your emergence and formation right now, in this period of time?

Or maybe I didn’t choose. Maybe that God who is there, he created the world.