Page 238

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 238

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I’ll explain how I came to this metatron. What was the goal? I simply continue to read “Alternative History”, the first volume, in addition, I continue to write further all the discoveries in chronological order, as a continuation of Alternative History. Beyond that I further, based on the information that I have, I reveal more information. Because this key should explain everything. That is, we have to rack our brains to declassify everything thanks to this formula, to explain everything to ourselves, to decipher everything, that is, to realize it all. I am given more and more information about the Throne of God, about the chariot of heaven, on which they fly – I decipher everything. Because now they are already flying on it, and in fact, now is the beginning of the beginning, or rather the middle of time, where I had to create it. More precisely in the near future, that’s what I’m going to create. I create it, I draw every day, how to make this chariot, studying all these divine technologies. And it turns out that this God, when he came in some old times and appeared, then people-aborigines, to put it crudely, wondered, and in Bible and everywhere they wrote down that he appeared on some chariot, and there all the animals with six wings, they have faces, they all have four faces. And in fact, they were all describing my machine, just high-tech, which I created. And that’s why the rainbow, because it’s all made of certain crystals, that is lenses, that is prisms. That’s why the light sparkles so much, that’s why everything is reflected in that, and because of that you can travel, you can fly – it’s a time machine. And that’s why God becomes God, because he knows time and created a time machine. But there are various other technologies out there. And besides the time machine there is this thing, Metatron, thanks to which he controls everything at all times, entering people when it is necessary. This is his control of attention, multiplied millions of times, so he can enter into anyone, thanks to Metatron, this is the spirit. It’s simple. And I am theorizing this now while I am drawing, studying, and I am approaching it, and it is inevitable.

Question: I have a question about time. You shared with us information about the snake biting its own tail. You also shared stories when, for example, a creature from the future becomes its own creator in the past. I understand that at the creation of the universe all time lines started simultaneously and at once, just from the very beginning the future began to create the past, like a bagel, where on the circumference moves the flows of time influencing each other. And the question is: with each cycle something changes or everything is just infinitely repeated?