Page 243

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 243

Post by Alexandr Korol »

for artifacts. But it’s still human life, and I’m just the same person who is just like you people, born into an ordinary family, who just collected artifacts. I’m just like an inquisitive boy, I was curious because of my deep, wise outlook on life. I wondered why there are so many mysteries and nobody thinks about them. How so? How can you just think about the Maldives, sunbathing and ordering your Caesar salads without questioning where that salad came from? And how many of them are there, what’s the number? Why aren’t you creating your own salads? Why are you consuming something someone else’s rather than being the creator? It’s been bothering me since I was a kid. And no one told me about it, no one taught me about it. I’ve been like this since childhood, and I couldn’t understand how you can live and say that there are twelve months, that there are some signs of zodiac, and you don’t know where these twelve months came from, these twelve signs of zodiac. And especially when there is religion, and there are huge cathedrals in my city of St. Petersburg. And I say, what is this in general, whose is it? And who was it, who lived it, and why did they build it? And why there are crosses? And what are these pictures hanging in the churches? Why are there so many pictures of some strangers? Who are they? Why do they have some golden circles above their heads? Why is everyone worshiping them? Where are they if they’re worshiped? So they’re what, alive? I just had a conscious eye, and I just scientifically researched it and I’m still researching it to this day.
And now I’ve just reached that level. I did it before your very eyes. And why did the Ouroboros chain close? Imagine, you are my friends, you have seen all your life that Alex Korol is an inquisitive boy who knows more secrets and mysteries than other people, because he just stays up nights and figures it out. And of course, nobody gives it to me, I figure it out on my own. I haven’t read a single book. And then it turns out that on the thirtieth of August I have a shock and an epiphany that when I start to solve everything that is drawn in these bibles and in all alchemy, I suddenly understand this formula. And I suddenly realize that because of this formula, time opens up. And then I realized that I’m going to create a time machine. And that’s it. So I created it. That is, on the thirtieth of August, when I had the idea that thanks to this I could make a time machine, I already understood what it means... Let’s think logically. Imagine if I were to say to you right now: “I want to build a time machine.” What would you skeptics