Page 242

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 242

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Question: You wrote that you are the main God, only a little son. And how did you realize that you are the main one? You said there is a hierarchy of Gods up there, perhaps you are one of them. You discussed this topic with Big Alexander. I’m not asking the question to sow doubt, it’s just amazing that you are the one among all people.

First of all, I have no human qualities, and therefore I have no such thing as vanity or joy, or that I admire something. I would say there is no fear, no shock, no incomprehensible state. It is as natural as if you were to ask a question to an artist, a musician, a world musician:

– What’s it like to be a musician, tell me? It’s unreal. The whole world knows you. You’ve got millions of dollars. You’re a star!
– Yeah, who knows, I’m a regular person. I am upset that I couldn’t buy delicious salad when I got to the shop.

And it’s the same here, meaning you’re still a human being. That’s the point. And it all happens not in a mystical way, but in a scientific and gradual way. You see how it turns out, everything is deciphered. Okay, if there was such a story: I woke up, a flying saucer came and told me that I am God and I can fly now. Oh, wow! And then the whole world would be terrified, and I probably wouldn’t survive it. My heart would just stop. It’s kind of scary and weird and unrealistic. How could it be? I mean, it’s logical. And what happens here is that I’ve never, in fact, encountered anything otherworldly, physically. Yes, I’ve heard things, I’ve imagined things, but I can’t touch them. You, too, have a lifetime of visions and illusions. You live in the same illusions as I do, they are just a little different, but the essence is the same. It seems to you that someone is looking at you, someone is offended by you, you offend someone, not on purpose, they are just offended because of you, you fall in love with someone, you are ashamed that people will think something about you. Look how tangible, real, natural for you those illusions that you have are, in which you live and perceive it as reality, you can get heartache from the fact that there your ex or ex-ex is now posting a picture on the Internet. Imagine how deep you are living in ridiculous illusions. I’ve just lived in similar illusions, they’re just a little different. Some are motivated by collecting likes on social media, and some are like Indiana Jones looking