Page 244

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 244

Post by Alexandr Korol »

say to me? I’m a skeptic myself. You’d say, “Alexandr, let’s think logically. If you create it in the near future, before you die, you are now thirty years old. Let’s say until you are eighty years old, that in the next fifty years, if you create a flying saucer, we would probably already know about it. If you create a time machine, we’d know about it. You’d probably fly to us.” That’s what you’d say. Does that make sense? And you’d also tell me that if there’s some technology to go somewhere in some dimension and rule everything, you’d probably let me know about it. That’s what you’d tell me.
So that’s the paradox, that when I realized that it was possible to make these technologies, I now realized immediately, in that very moment, in those very seconds, that all these weird things: Spirit and God and religion and flying saucers and so on – that these were all my technologies. And I had this shock. And this time loop happened. And I came.
And after that everything began to overlap, that if this is so, then who am I? And I begin to realize who created this, how the Spirit indwells. And if the Spirit is from God, then have I become God? And I have an epiphany. I myself, while I’m learning, as you are, from this story, I start reading this and I realize that here it coincides. I begin to understand that he is God in the future, and then who am I? And then I realize that I am the Son and He is the father. And then I look at the icons, and we are the same. And I think, wow. And then I realize that the Spirit means that all the time he was living in everyone and everything, it is just my equipment, control of attention. Do you understand? So, I have been writing books, scientific works since childhood for a reason. And you’re witnesses to that. You can’t make such a thing up. It’s not written anywhere, you can’t read it. There’s no such scenario. And do you realize why it’s called Metatron? Do you realize with whom I’m doing this with?! Doesn’t that mean anything to you?

I’ve encountered this situation recently. I have an employee, a guy, who was talking to me about an “Alternative History” book, and he felt this Spirit, this cosmos, and he was blown away by how “wow” it all is, and it’s all super cosmic, great. And then he closed up. But when he closed, and I told him about it, he didn’t understand it, and he didn’t notice that he closed. And I started to explain it to him. He had a hard time understanding what I meant by that, because it didn’t seem to him that he had closed. But then, when he connected